Monday, November 9, 2009

Inoculation Vacation

Three families arrive on Friday for a weekend in a remote mountain lodge... It sounds like it could be the start of a "B" horror film. While we all emerged alive, most of us felt like death warmed-over. I thought I had dodged the 24-hour stomach flu bug the kids and Melissa had the week before. As it turns out, I was a both carrier and the first victim of the virus that plagued our weekend in Idyllwild.


Sitting atop Suicide on a sunny Sunday


Shaking off the flu bug blues with a hike. Melissa thought she heard the famous rumblings attributed to Tahquitch (a legendary mountain demon) by local Indians. As it turns out, it was my stomach...

3 comments:

DKC said...

So sorry you caught the bug. Still, it looks like you guys had a great time!

cullenmarina said...

How you feeling now, bro?
Better, I hope!

Church Family said...

We're all good now. It was a 24 hour thing...