We spent the Thanksgiving holiday with GG and Papa Hugh this year. Check out their blog for pictures of "ice" skating and other fun in the desert: www.schallhappenings.blogspot.com/
Kellen and I kicked off the long weekend with a trip to Mt. Baldy before going to Laura and Brians' house for the feast.
The snow has finally started at our home hill. That bare dirt is covered now and we should be skiing by midweek.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Melissa & Keith! Hope you all had a merry Christmas! It has been a hard one for me since losing my dad and dealing with other family health problems but we are hoping that 2010 will be a great one! Hugh looks great in the pictures! I hope his health is improving! Happy New Year! - Bridget
1 comment:
Hey Melissa & Keith!
Hope you all had a merry Christmas! It has been a hard one for me since losing my dad and dealing with other family health problems but we are hoping that 2010 will be a great one! Hugh looks great in the pictures! I hope his health is improving!
Happy New Year! - Bridget
Post a Comment